YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN S.O.D.A.!
S.O.D.A. needs your $upport in order to keep off-leash fun and activity at Marymoor and Grandview! Serve Our Dog Areas is a non-profit organization founded by, directed by, and supported by Dog Park Users just like you! Annual contributing membership dues and extra donations are used entirely to carry out our mission. If everyone gives a little we can achieve a lot!
Membership dues and extra donations are tax deductible. S.O.D.A. is a 501(c)(3) approved non-profit organization. All funding is provided by annual S.O.D.A. membership dues, generous extra donations of park users, and fund raising projects. All labor is provided by volunteers.
If you love Marymoor and Grandview, please join S.O.D.A.!
There are two ways to become a member:
- Online: Complete our online form and then pay via PayPal (both below)
- By Mail: Click here to open our our printable membership form.
- Print the form
- Fill in the blanks – be sure to include your email address
- Send the form, along with your membership/donation check to the address on the form
- A membership renewal card will be mailed to you next year during your joining month. Please renew your membership every year so that we will have ongoing funds to take care of our Dog Parks.
Be sure to click the above SUBMIT button before proceeding.↑
MAKE YOUR ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL (NO PAYPAL ACCOUNT NEEDED!) CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO DONATE.